ABOUT THE CLIENT : FAO
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. It helps governments and development agencies coordinate their activities to improve and develop agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and land and water resources.
The project is a collaborative effort with the government of Angola and the FAO, to produce a training manual for fishermen and training instructors in the country. The manual is aimed at advocating for best practices in handling and processing fish from artisanal fishing.
Good Practices In Handling And Processing Fish From Artisanal Fishing
Design a training manual for the fisherman's in Angola teaching the good practices in handling and processing.
The training manual consist of 4 volumes and each volume has 6 design elements.
1. Album - A3 size, Spiral bind book
2. Script - A5 size, Spiral bind book
3. Fold able - A4 size brochure
4. Poster - A2 size Wall Poster
5. Photographs - A4 size Printed on both side
6. Flyer - 9X21cm size (only for volume 4)